Website solidCode Ltd.
We are looking for a part-time Technical Business Analyst with a strong analyst and strategic mindset. You will be working for dynamically growing UK tech start-up.
In return, what can offer you:
- Generous basic salary dependent on experience
- Daily English language use
- Flexible working with remote options from within Hungary
- Work as a contractor and later full-time work
Your tasks in the job will include:
- Explore the possibilities of a new project idea
- Plan and establish business analysis activities (scheduling and cost planning)
- Collect and analyze software requirements
- Create detailed technical specifications, diagrams, and processes
- Facilitate business decisions
- Full project management
- Bachelor’s degree in IT (Software Engineering or Business Information Technologist)
- At least 2-3 years of experience as Business Analyst in Software Development discipline
- Active English skills in oral and written
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Strong IT affinity and communication skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Any Google drive, Google docs, Jira, Miro, or Slack experience would be great
If you are interested in the Technical Business Analyst position, please send your CV to Zsanett Kenez, email@example.com, or contact us at +36 20 567 39 79!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org