Professional IT Foundation in simple terms – printed book
4 990 Ft inc. VAT
You can prepare for the Professional IT Foundation Exam as a result of learning from this uniquely designed book.
IT is the future. solidCode invites you to get ready for it now. If you feel overwhelmed occasionally by IT terms, then this is the right book for you. Most importantly, you will become confident in professional software development environment and have a wide overview of software development practices.
Want to know some details? Read a few pages of the book – click here !
12 in stock
IT is the future. solidCode invites you to get ready for it. If you feel overwhelmed occasionally by IT terms, then the Professional IT Foundation book is the right book for you. Most importantly, you will become confident and have a wide overview of software development processes.
You will learn using this interactive textbook by taking quizzes, watching online videos, and also reading recommended materials.
- The Professional IT Foundation book will explain technologies like: PWA, Low-Code development, Blockchain, AI and Machine Learning.
- You will discover what the Data Warehouse is.
- You will find out about architectural styles and see the Client-Server architecture in detail.
- The book will explain what Machine Code and Cross-Platform development are.
- You will learn the steps of Software Development Life Cycle.
- You will get familiar with the "Shifting Left" concept, the different levels of testing, related roles, and the Test Pyramid.
- Finally, we will discuss user experience, software usability and cover the human factors, and recruitment topics.
Want to know some more details? Read a few pages of the book - click here !
About the Professional IT Foundation book's writer
The writer is Sandor A. Nagy. He has spent 20 years working in many roles within the software industry. He experienced that people working with IT face many challenges caused by lack of common understanding. He would like to help you to truly understand the software business better and make you feel more confident in the IT world. Learning from this book will provide a strong foundation needed to be professional in software development.